girl-in-the-library asked:Tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it.
ASLDFSLDFJ WAIT I WAS TAGGED AGAIN AHHH WHAT DO I DO?
…Well, I guess I just. You know. Answer it.
1. I used to care about looks and what was cool and being popular.
2. I didn’t come out of the nerd closet, as it were, until high school.
3. Since then, I’ve been a mega nerd, into anime and Star Trek and comics, and I’m a cosplayer and everything.
4. I am probably one of the least judgmental people you will ever meet.
5. But when I do start to judge you for something, I will judge you hard. It takes a lot to get me to that point - literal years of knowing me, at least - but if I do start to judge someone for something, it becomes a big deal for me.
6. I hate shaving my legs. I love having my legs smooth and shaved, but I hate having to actually do it.
7. I find that I don’t actually hook up with a lot of people, but every time I do, it’s always a story. It’s never just a “oh yeah, s/he and I hooked up the other night”, it’s always a “OH GOD YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME AND THINGS.”
8. Along that same vein, my life is kind of a soap opera/telenovela. Like, all of the time. Sometimes the soap opera/telenovela of my life will go on summer hiatus (sometimes in a very, very literal sense…) but something will always eventually happen, because my life can never just be boring.
9. I like the fact that my life is a soap opera/telenovela. It helps keep my massive fear of being forgettable at bay.
10. I’m kind of almost really hungry right now, but it’s a quarter past two in the morning, so I know I shouldn’t eat or I’ll never fall asleep… but I’m kind of almost really hungry right now.
Yay, I did it again! Still not tagging anyone, though.
Or, rather, I tag all of you! No, but, seriously. Do a ten things about yourself meme. I did it twice - I’m sure that you can all do it once!